- Certified Guide
- Transportation is included for a min. of 10 guests (VAN)
- Groups of less than 10 guest must have own transportation & carpool
- Please confirm with the Tour Leader via WhatsApp before purchase
- Please notify us of medical conditions that could be a problem for you during this activity
- Masks are mandatory for everyone during the shared transportation to destination
Pellumbas Cave also known as the Black Cave is one of the biggest caves found in Albania. This wonder is located 26 km southeast of Tirana, close to the village of Pellumbas. It lies on Peshkashesh Mountain which rises on the south side of Erzeni River canyon. The cave, which has only one entry point and is fully explored, is 360 meters long, 10-15 meters wide, and its height is 15-45 meters. The interior offers a unique combination of thousand years old stalactites and stalagmites scattered through the whole length of it.
This trail is short in length, just over 3km one way, presenting a challenging terrain along the edge of the mountain with elevation gains of about 250m. This trail can be done by most people with a moderate level of fitness and some familiarity with walks/hikes in nature.
What to Bring: Hiking shoes, a wind jacket, sunscreen, hat, poles if you have them. Please also have with you some snacks: dried fruits, nuts, fresh fruit. Some natural sugar in your snacks will help your energy levels. Must have 1.5 liters of water with you! A traditional lunch is possible at the end of our hike (optional and at your own cost).
WHERE - Meeting Point: Cafe 'Korner' @Sheshi Frederik Shopen
WHEN - Departure Time: 9 am ( Please show up 15 min before departure so 8.45 am)
To book your place please contact us at this number +355 68 293 9705