- Certified Guide
- Transportation is included for a min. of 10 guests (VAN)
- Groups of less than 10 guest must have own transportation & carpool
- Please confirm with the Tour Leader via WhatsApp before purchase
- Please notify us of any medical conditions that could impair you during this activity
- Masks are mandatory for everyone during the shared transportation to and from
- Please confirm with Tour Leader via Whatsapp before purchasing this tour online
This tour takes us towards Belsh, or more precisely an area called "Liqenet e Belshit" (Belshi Lakes) found in the Elbasan district. We will come across a few of them on our trail. There are about 86 karstic lakes, well-known for their unique features and the beautifully harmonious landscapes created by their co-existence. Located about 160 m above sea level, this area has a lot to offer in terms of space and activities. The town of Belsh was at some point considered as a potential capital. This walk will be long and we recommend having a sandwich with you and we can enjoy a lunch break on the hills.
Technical Info: We reach an elevation of only 250m, but a good distance of 16 km, for a duration of 4.5-5 hours which makes this a moderate "+" trail for its length. The terrain is soft all the way through.
What to Bring: Hiking shoes, wind jacket, light layers considering the temperatures will reach 15 degrees, poles if you have them. Sunscreen and Hats become a new necessity in the spring. Please always have with you snacks: dried fruits, nuts, fresh fruit. Must have 1.5 liters of water with you now that the temperatures start to rise.
WHERE - Meeting Point: Cafe 'Korner' @Sheshi Frederik Shopen
WHEN - Departure Time: SUNDAY @ 8:30 Am (Please arrive 15 minutes earlier)
There are no reviews yet.