- Certified Guide
- Transportation is included for a min. of 10 guests (VAN)
- Groups of less than 10 guests must have their own transportation & carpool
- Please confirm with the Tour Leader via WhatsApp before purchase
- Please notify us of any medical conditions that could impair you during this activity
- Masks are mandatory for everyone during the shared transportation to and from
"Mali i Brarit" or "Priska e Vogel" is a twin peak mountain north of Dajti. Our hike starts from the village of Brar and follows an old trail to the pass. We continue towards the left peak and follow the trail to the summit which has stunning views of Mt. Gamti and Lake Bovilla in the north as well as 'Mali me Gropa' in the east. This tour will offer great viewpoints and spots to rest. The group has the choice to do part of the hike and whoever wants to complete the summit can continue on.
We recommend a picnic lunch in the mountain so bring a sandwich with you. Stop for a coffee and raki on our way back at a local café - optional
Technical Info: We will reach a maximum elevation of 800 m, and a distance of 10 km, for a duration of 4.5 - 5.5 hours which makes this a moderate "+" trail. The group has the option of either stopping at the plateau between the peaks or continuing to reach the north summit. The terrain is rocky most of the way climbing uphill with breaks of soft terrain.
What to Bring: Hiking shoes, wind jacket, mid to warm layers considering the temperatures will be low (6 degrees) warm hat, and gloves. Please always have with you snacks: dried fruits, nuts, fresh fruit. Must have 1.5 liters of water.
WHERE - Meeting Point: Cafe 'Korner' @Sheshi Frederik Shopen
WHEN - Departure Time: SUNDAY @ 9:00 Am (Please arrive 15 minutes earlier)