Shengjergj – Cross Village Trail
- Certified Guide
- Transportation is included for a min. of 10 guests (VAN)
- Groups of less than 10 guest must have own transportation & carpool
- Please confirm with the Tour Leader via WhatsApp before purchase
- Please notify us of any medical conditions you may have that could be a problem during this activity
- Masks are mandatory for everyone during the shared transportation to and from
- Please confirm your attendance by purchasing the tour starting Friday AM
Shëngjergj is found 37 km from Tirana (1-hour drive), located behind Mount Dajti, passed 'Qafe Molle' mountain pass. This beautiful trail offers great views of the whole Shengjergj Valley while we cross Shen Meri and Facesh villages, a reservoir, and finalize a full loop ending at the entrance of Shengjergj Waterfall. This trail is well suited for everyone wanting to have an active day outdoors. At the end of our hike, we have the option to lunch at a local traditional restaurant. Depending on the number of participants we will reserve a table for our group the day before. Shengjergj is known for lamb cooked slowly on a spit. Lunch will be at your own expense.
*We reach an elevation of 450m, a distance of 11.5 km, and a duration of approximately 4.5 hours which makes this a moderate trail. We start our hike around 9.30 am & estimate to complete it by 2.30 pm. Lunch will be around 3 pm so please bring a small snack with you.
*What to Bring: Hiking shoes are highly recommended, a wind jacket, lightweight warm layer (for downhill), a hat and sunblock, poles if you have them. Must have 1.5 liters of water with you!
WHERE - Meeting Point: Cafe 'Korner' @Sheshi Frederik Shopen
WHEN - Departure Time: 8:00 am (Please arrive 15 min before departure)
There are no reviews yet.