- Certified Guide
- Transportation is included for a min. of 10 guests (VAN)
- Groups of less than 10 guest must have own transportation & carpool
- Lunch (drinks not incl.)
- Please notify us of any medical conditions you have prior to departure! This is a group activity and everyone’s cooperation is needed.
- Masks are mandatory for everyone during the shared transportation to and from the start point of our hike / destination
- Please confirm your attendance with the Tour Leader via whatsapp (click button below)
On this trip, we visit rolling hills and the countryside around Kashar, in the vicinity of Tirana. Our start point will be at a small family business, Camping Tirana, located at the shore of a reservoir called Lake Kus. The hosts, Rita & Bashkim, will await our arrival with a morning coffee and our return with a delicious homemade lunch. Our trail is a loop and it will take us through rollings hills, tiny villages, olive groves, an old cemetery, and various viewpoints of the Albanian countryside.
We will complete our day with a relaxing lunch at Camping Tirana before our return back to the city.
Technical Info: This walk/hike will be 4 hours long, covering a distance of 12 km, and reaching an elevation of 300m.
- For hikers that are just starting out, this trail will be doable but strenuous due to its length and challenging at parts due to rough terrain and not 'groomed' basically - experience walking in nature makes this a non-issue in time.
- For experienced hikers, this trail will be less challenging due to its LOW elevation, only 300m, and medium length.
What to Bring: Hiking shoes, a wind jacket, sunscreen, hat, poles if you have them. Please also have with you some snacks: dried fruits, nuts, fresh fruit. Some natural sugar in your snacks (fruit and dry fruit) will help with your energy levels. Must have 1.5 liters of water with you!
WHERE - Meeting Point: Cafe 'Korner' @Sheshi Frederik Shopen
WHEN - Departure Time: 9 am ( Please show up 15 min before departure so 8.45 am)