Conquer Dajti – Base to the Top
- Certified Guide
- Transportation is included for a min. of 10 guests (VAN)
- Groups of less than 10 guests must have their transportation & carpool
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Not included
- Cable car ticket for the return trip (500 lek)
- Please notify us of any medical conditions that could impair you during this activity
- Masks are mandatory for everyone during the shared transportation to and from
Whoever lives in Tirana & is a hiker, must conquer Mt. Dajti base-2-top. This tour starts in Linze village and the trail takes us through the lower parts of the mountain on a consistent uphill trail, very clear and wide most parts. We reach the midsection and arrive at "Fushe Dajt". We take a short rest here before starting to reach the peak, usually the Tujan peak, the one open to hikers. Upon our return to "Fushe Dajt" we can have lunch (optional & at your own expense)
Technical Info: In the first part of the trail we reach Dajti Plateau (Fushe-Dajt) which sits at 1050 m by achieving 750 m elevation gain on a trail of approximately 7.4 km. To continue towards Tujani Peak (1580m) we would achieve another 530 m elevation for another 5 km (return). This is a good challenge but the return via cable car makes it doable!
What to Bring: Hiking shoes, wind/rain poncho, hat & sunscreen. Please always have with you snacks: dried fruits, nuts, fresh fruit, and 1.5 liters of water.
WHERE - Meeting Point: Cafe 'Korner' @Sheshi Frederik Shopen
WHEN - Departure Time: SUNDAY @ 8:00 Am (Please arrive 15 minutes earlier)
*Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
There are no reviews yet.