- Certified Guide
- Transportation is included for a min. of 10 guests (VAN)
- Groups less than 10 must have their own transportation & carpool
- Please notify us of any medical conditions you may have that could be a problem during this activity
- Masks are mandatory for everyone during the shared transportation to and from the destination
- Please confirm with the Tour Leader via whatsapp (click button below)
Peza e Madhe is part of Tirana county, located west of the city of Tirana, off the old road Tirane - Durres. The beautiful thing about Peza is the rolling hills and the views of this countryside still wild yet so close to the big city.
Our trail will start at 'Peza e Madhe' and will go through some smaller villages of the area. We'll reach the ridge of the hills and follow our trail enjoying 360 views. Fruit trees found in the area: bayberry, walnuts, pomegranates, persimmon, mulberry, etc.
This hike is considered 'Easy' due to its wide and visible trail most of the way, reaching a maximum elevation gain of only 350m and a total length of 10km. Families and hiking beginners are welcome to join and enjoy a day in nature!
What to Bring: Hiking shoes, a wind jacket, sunscreen, hat, poles if you have them. Warm hood and gloves in the winter. Please also have with you some snacks: dried fruits, nuts, fresh fruit. Some natural sugar in your snacks will help your energy levels. Must have 1.5 liters of water with you! A traditional lunch can be arranged at the end of this hike. The tour leader will communicate with the group.
WHERE - Meeting Point: Cafe 'Korner' @Sheshi Frederik Shopen
WHEN - Departure Time: 9 am ( Please show up 15 min before departure so 8.45 am)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.