Llogara & Qeparo – HIKING (3days/2nights)
- 2 Night Shared Accommodation (double rooms)
- Hotel Breakfast, Picnic Lunch & Dinner (drinks not included)
- Certified National & Mountain Guide for 3 Days of Hiking
- Transportation based on carpooling + Fuel Cost Sharing
Price per person is based on the number of attendees. If you intend to join this tour please reserve your spot by paying the reservation fee 99 Euro.
- Price per person based on 3 attendees is – 210Euro/ Person + shared fuel cost
- Price per person based on 6 + attendees is – 170Euro/ Person + shared fuel cost
Llogara National Park - Hiking Tour (min 3 guests)
This tour takes us to the city of Vlora and to our final destination, Llogara Mountain Pass, part of the Ceraunian Mountains, a Coastal Mountain Range in Southwest Albania. Llogara mountain pass sits at 1027 m from sea level and it divides these mountains into the Caraburun Peninsula wing, which in itself serves as the border between Adriatic and the Ionian Sea. Llogara is a National Park spanning on a surface of 1010 ha, part of Vlore County. The park’s terrain includes alpine meadows, sharp rock faces, precipices, and dense forests of pine, oak, and fir trees. Due to its terrain, Llogara Pass is famous for its amazing views of the Ionian Sea and coastline.
We drive for approximately 2 hrs. towards the Llogara Pass with a short stop for coffee on the way. Once we arrive in Llogara we will start our hike directly after a short refreshment break. Today we hike "Qafa e Thelle" with a moderate elevation of 600m. The expected time on the mountain will be approximately 5 hours, including breaks. Please have with you small snacks and a sandwich for picnic lunch on the mountain. After the hike we check into our hotel and rest till dinner time.
- 7:00 - Depart from Tirana
- 9:30 - Arrive in LLogara Pass
- 10:00 - Start our HIKE
- 16:00 - Check in to our Alpine Guest House
- 19:00 - Dinner at the hotel 3 course menu (drinks not included)
Today we hike "Qafa E Qorres" - another spectacular hike of Llogara. We have our breakfast at the hotel and take with us lunch to go prepared by the hotel staff. We will have a Picnic Lunch in the mountain. Qorra Peak sits at 2018 m and our trail is approximately 10 km with an elevation of 1000 m. We expect to hike uphill for approximately 3.5 hours and downhill for 2.5 hours; Including breaks expect to be in the mountain for approximately 7 hours.
- 7:30 - Breakfast at the hotel
- 8:30 - Start our HIKE
- 16:00 - Expected time of return at the hotel
- 19:00 - Dinner at the hotel - 3 course menu (drinks not included)
Today we drive for approximately 1 hour 45 minutes down and along the coast towards Qeparo. We will enjoy a more relaxing walk between the villages of Kudhes and Old Qeparo. This trail will be approximately 10km and reach an elevation of 450m and descent of 400m. We will enjoy a coffee break in the village of Old Qeparo after which we will continue our walk towards Qeparo Beach. We will have a seafood lunch by the sea and after a relaxing afternoon we will head back to Tirana. (Optional & upon your request - overnight stay here is possible)
- 7:30 Breakfast at the hotel & picnic lunch with you
- 8:30 Depart for the coast
- 10:30 Start our HIKE
- 14:00 Lunch at Qeparo Beach
- 17:00 Depart for Tirana
What to Bring: Hiking Shoes / Walking shoes as well as flip-flops & bathing suite for the beach, a regular change of clothes. Please have a rain/wind jacket with you in case of weather changes and one or two warm layers for the hikes and evenings at Llogara; Carry the usual hiking necessities like sunscreen, hat and or warm hoodie, gloves, water bottles (1.5 liters ) & poles if you have them. Always have with you dried fruit like: apricots, figs, dates as well as nuts as meal times are dependent on walking pace.
DEPARTURE TIME: 7 am (please arrive 15 min prior)
MEETING PLACE: Kafe Korner at "Frederik Shopen" Square (click here for map)